***If you want to use any of these as a fic/writing/art prompt just go for it! You don’t have to ask; so long as you briefly mention me it’ll all be A+ ***
One day Kieren suggests to Simon that, for whatever reason, they spend a night camping and stargazing away from everyone else and Simon agrees to it, so they take a tent and separate sleeping bags (which they end up zipping together so they can share) and Kieren points out all the constellations that he knows and so does Simon and then they make up stories and constellations for all the other stars together.
Halloween finally comes around and this year the council decides that trick and treating is ok so lots of kids start stopping by the bungalow where Kieren and Simon are. Simon always forgets things like Halloween and just gets increasingly confused by the number of knocks at the door but all the kids think his outfit’s amazing and Kieren spends the whole time laughing in the background before kissing Simon senseless because his confused face is adorable
“One day, you realise that there are some people you’ll never see again. At least, not in the same way.”
- 1: Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
- 2: If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
- 3: When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
- 4: What is love to you?
- 5: What is the opposite of love?
- 6: Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
- 7: Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
- 8: Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
- 9: Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
- 10: Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
- 11: Do you believe in individuals over generalisations?
- 12: When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
- 13: How do you feel about what happens after death?
- 14: Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
- 15: Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
- 16: Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
- 17: How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
- 18: When do you feel truly at peace?
- 19: Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
- 20: Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
- 21: Is there a reason for existence?
- 22: Do you think the world existed before you did?
- 23: Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
- 24: What do you find most beautiful in people?
- 25: Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?